Do we look like Bantams to you??

Sparrow

Songster
11 Years
Apr 11, 2008
I posted a picture of this baby a couple weeks ago when I first got her, but she has more feathers coming in now. I'm assuming she is actually a banty, she is pretty small for 3 weeks old I think...but maybe it's wishful thinking. I got her at TSC soo...
wink.png
Her name is Marigold. Regardless of if she is a Bantam or full-sized I just love her, and I'm curious about what breed you guys think she might be, or if she looks like a Bantam size chicky.

BantyMarigoldResize.jpg

Here is a bonus picture of Marigold, my other two Barred Rock Bantams(supposedly they are Bantams!) named Pickle and Pepper(also 3 weeks old), and in the back is my new less than two week old Black Sex Link called Maggie May. They are adorable!!

BantyGroupResize.jpg

Oh yeah, btw, this pic was taken right before I cleaned the water dish...something I do for my big and little chickies every few hours. lol

Last edited:
I looked around some online and saw a few similarities to a few breeds. Granted, this was just under a "Bantam" search, not standard size, but you know.

Do you think she might really look like a Buff Orp or Buff Rock Bantam? She is easily the heftiest girl in the group. xD Not necessarily tallest, but widest for sure. Any other suggestions?

Back
Top Bottom