Do you Coupon?

I shop at Walmart a lot, we have a Food Basics grocery store that is cheap.
Were not aloud to double coupon where I live :(

Were getting some target stores in 2013, I've never been> hoping its good!
We can not double coupon in Florida either... :(

Our Targets are much more friendlier towards couponing than Walmart. I almost NEVER use coupons at Walmart because they act like I am doing something illegal if I bring in a coupon that I printed. They totally FLIP when I ask them to match someone else's ad AND then want to use a coupon on top of the sale price.

I shop at Walmart a lot, we have a Food Basics grocery store that is cheap.
I went online to check out your Food Basics grocery stores. It looks like they are a special type of store that specializes in lower prices on limited quanity merchandise. I didn't see a coupon policy on their web site. Do they even accept coupons?

Do you get coupons in the Sunday newspaper like we do in the USA? ?

OBTW, I checked out Basics ad for w/e 12/27. I see Maxwell House coffee is not cheaper there than it is here. I am always amazed at house expensive the coffee is locally because we have a Maxwell House factory right here in Jacksonville. I wish I could go right to the plant and buy it CHEAP.... I WISH, I WISH, I WISH....

double coupon is when the face value of the coupon is double...so if it says 0.50 they take off $1.00

I do coupon but just went into a lazy spell. I mainly find mu deals at CVS Walgreens and Rite Aid. I follow a few websites that let me know whats going to be on sale. I usually keep a small stockpile of items...nothing major but enough. I pay cents for soap shampoo feminine

rats...hit reply too soon....dang phone.

feminine items, toothpaste razors and shaving cream etc.. and I usually use my reward $ for things like paper towels and TP...it has paid off pretty well.

Yes, I coupon and I love it. I don't extreme coupon but we have a very nice stockpile of every day items. The best I have ever done was gotten a $200 bill down to $70. I typically have between $5 and $25 dollars in coupons a week. I shop mainly at Publix and Kroger, I love the fact that Publix will let you stack if they have their own coupons for that item.

Yes, I coupon and I love it. I don't extreme coupon but we have a very nice stockpile of every day items.

This describes me perfectly. . .
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom