Do you hav to do lockdown and what exactly is it?

1rst egg is six days from hatch day, two eggs are 11 days from hatch day, and six eggs (chicken eggs) i have no clue lol) and 1 chicken egg is not even close.

I wish you best of luck but don't get your hopes up. Many people don't have good results on their first few hatches even doing everything by the book.

For now on I wouldn't mix breeds with different incubation periods. Also once incubation starts don't add more eggs.

You are aware that peacock and chicken eggs have different incubation lengths?

So assuming the first eggs are peafowl, they are on days 22, 11, and the chicken eggs are unknown? Could you candle some of the chicken eggs and post pictures if you get the chance?

Oh well I'm hatching chicken and peacock eggs, and only one peacock egg Is due this week, so do i have too, or is there ways around it? It seems critical but the other eggs are not as close to hatch day as the peafowl eggs. So I was just wondering.
I definitely would for the best outcome. You can always turn the others by hand for the short term.

Yes, I would turn the ones that are not about to hatch by hand and keep the humidity high. I think all your eggs will have some problems hatching though.

If you can afford it, you could get a small incubator to use as a hatcher and make this go more smoothly.

You are aware that peacock and chicken eggs have different incubation lengths?

So assuming the first eggs are peafowl, they are on days 22, 11, and the chicken eggs are unknown? Could you candle some of the chicken eggs and post pictures if you get the chance?
yeah sure! we candle in a couple of days. I'll make sure to get pics!

Back
Top Bottom