Do you have a cat?

Cat food & duck questions:

1) Can they eat to much & cause problems?

2) Do you limit your duck on how much cat food they eat or just let them eat as much as they want?

3) If you limit them, then what's your secret on keeping them out of your kitties food?
Oh boy, how funny! I'll try to answer as far as I know:

1. Cat food isn't toxic to them, but it's considered a treat, so I wouldn't let them get too much of it.

2. See answer #1. :p

3. Oh boy...distract them? I only feed my cats twice a day, they don't have constant access to food, so that helps. I give Wobbles a little cup of kale, she'll go for that long before she attacks the kitty bowl!

Oh boy, how funny! I'll try to answer as far as I know:

1. Cat food isn't toxic to them, but it's considered a treat, so I wouldn't let them get too much of it.

2. See answer #1. :p

3. Oh boy...distract them? I only feed my cats twice a day, they don't have constant access to food, so that helps. I give Wobbles a little cup of kale, she'll go for that long before she attacks the kitty bowl!

My kitties are piggys lol. All a healthy weight though. I feed them wet twice a day. 2 cans each meal for 5 cats, plus leave out dry for them. Quackers knows when it's the cats mealtime, you'll hear the padder of his feet come running with the cats. I feel like Ace Ventura when they all come running lol. I'd say he eats less than half a handful a day of dry & an eighth of a can a day. I've tried feeding him first & in the living room but he's to smart for that lol.

Oh, of course! I never let Wobbles around the cats unsupervised, and luckily so far they're both terrified of her. All it took was one peck on the nose. Poor things never had a chance. One day I'd love for them to get along, but it just may not happen, I fear. And obviously I never let Wobs drink out of their cat bowl either because I'm paranoid of pasteurella.

Also, Ragdolls, SQUEEEE!!! <3 What are their names?

Well there is copper(flame mitted) Phoenix he is a blue mitted and finally Abby(Abigail) she is a bicolour. They are 5 and 9yrs, the older two are brother/sister.

This one is Phoenix, the baby.. he's 15lbs and no not fat just typical BIG floppy ragdoll. He's quite the rascal too.. rags take longer to mature i am still waiting lol

Oh boy...I have had a weird day. Guess who might be featured on My Cat From Hell on animal planet?

This goof is Rocky and he suddenly thinks it ok to wake me up and 3:00am to be let out....
What on earth is he thinking?

This is Boo, she's 12 and as you can see has a bad eye. There are six more here some where, amazing how hard cats can be to find.

Aww, poor Boo! She's a gorgeous girl, even with only one eye. <3 Also...you have SIX more kitties?! Your home must be a madhouse, I have a hard enough time with two cats and a duck! XD

Back
Top Bottom