Do you have a cat?

lol. Yep its a zoo. 2 young boys, 8 cats, 2 dogs,1 lovely ferret and outside 14 chickens and 6 ducks. It's messy but fun.
Found another of my cats. This is Zeke, he is 30lbs!

All our cats are recuses.

Thirty pounds?! I thought my Mochi was a porker at 18! Is he a norwegian forest cat or something? Maybe a maine coon, he looks like he could be either. They're known for being ginormous.

If it happens tell Jackson Galaxy " hi " from some woman on a chicken forum. Lol

Make that 2 Lol.

Oh boy...I have had a weird day. Guess who might be featured on My Cat From Hell on animal planet?

Interested on why lol. Gotta let us know when/if you are. :)

@hennible Such pretty Kitties, love Rockys look Lol. I gotta take more pictures of my big boys. Been taking pictures of just the kittens lately Lol.

This ones Apollo... Wow I have a lot of cats. This fluffy guy is the sweetest cat ever!
Think there are two still missing, Drist and Dharma. Then I'm done and I'll quit being a thread hog. :)

Lol keep em coming! I don't search for mine lol. I first yell "kitty, kitty, kitty", if only half of them come then I clank the food bowls. Funny to see them all come running through the house from above, below, to the left to the right everywhere haha.

Mine are all inside cats and are all young. Duchess Meow & Juju are a yr and 7 months old, Furball, Mr. Humphries, & Batman are 8 months old, Swedgin, Runaway, & Baby Nip Nip are 8 weeks old. So right now we have a total of 8 cats, 1 duck, and 2 dogs all inside. Looking for homes for the kittens right now. :)

Back
Top Bottom