Do you have body ink? Please share tattoo pictures here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh WOW!!! First off, LUCKY girl! hehe

Second, that sleeve ~ wow! I LOVE it. Amazing!!! They are all beautiful, but that's definitely my favorite! Will you be going with a similar "theme" sleeve on the other side as well?

Do's
* Be friendly and courteous to all members at all times.

3. No Flaming (verbally attacking people or groups of people - e.g. a profession, an organization, a company.)
4. No Trolling (posting to provoke others, luring them to flame or rant). Trolling is sometimes done involuntary, so please be considerate when posting.
5. No teasing, mocking, ridiculing, or otherwise making fun at other member's expense.

Last edited by a moderator:
At this point, the plan is for a similar sort of look. I want a snake coiling down my other arm in the same place that the koi is on the other. It will be bright as well, cause I am a colorful sort of person
wink.png
. There will be lots of strawberry blossoms on that arm, to go with the cherry blossoms on the other. I am also bugging him to do our kids names on my wrists and back of my neck in arabic. I'm not arabic, but I think that their script is beautiful. I'll keep this post updated when I have some new stuff, and thanks for the compliments! I will tell Dave that he impressed you
big_smile.png
. Oh, and if any of you are ever up in Duluth MN, and want some ink, let me know!

That's awesome, Trisha!! Just hope someone here doesn't fuss over the "bareness"!!!

I have what they call a "tramp stamp" nowadays, too. It covers from hip-to-hip across my lower back. It's one of eleven tats I have.

And no, I'm NOT finished. Does that make me trash? Maybe to some people, but that's okay, too. I know what sort of person I am!
wink.png

Quote:
He doesn't care. He may be on here posting about it tonight anyway. And I'm not naked...just my back is.

Quote:
He doesn't care. He may be on here posting about it tonight anyway. And I'm not naked...just my back is.

Oh there are a few folks here that could do that for you, so many in fact.
LCRT, Jacie, Graceful Bantams, Heck I bet PC could edit it as well, but I don't know if he'd JUST take out the camera.

BTW - you have a really nice shot of that tattoo on page 10 of this thread.

Quote:
Oh how I wish! I had a chance to get one from someone here before he moved to California, but never went to see him and now he's way out there making big money! hehe Your hubby does a great job! If he has an on-line album or anything of stuff he's done, I'd love to see if it you feel comfortable pm'ing me the link or something. (I love looking at that kind of stuff, obviously!)

Souther28chick ~ don't even give "him" another response. It's not worth it! If those are considered big hips, I'd make him keel over in shock if he saw mine!
lau.gif
Me thinks someone may just be trying to get this thread locked so please let's not let him do it. (Either that or...no, better shut up or I'll get it locked!
wink.png
)

Purplechicken ~ great tattoo. Sooo realistic! WOW!
lol.png

Quote:
Is that what they call what Trisha has, a tramp stamp? Pretty funny name. Do they call them a tramp stamp because they go right down to where the butt cheeks separate, like Trisha's? I think that's a nice touch the way it ends at the tush crack.

Quote:
And this post just started to get fun.
sad.png

I liked that pic, nothing unwomanly about it, just the opposite in fact.
sad.png

Quote:
Is that what they call what Trisha has, a tramp stamp? Pretty funny name. Do they call them a tramp stamp because they go right down to where the butt cheeks separate, like Trisha's? I think that's a nice touch the way it ends at the tush crack.

If you'd like I can email you a picture of my entire backside so you can see that my tattoo is not as low as you are ASSuming. I think calling a member a tramp is against forum rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom