Do you have body ink? Please share tattoo pictures here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
There's some sort of huge, hideous growth on that hen's foot!

You have a thing about feet don't you Oblio - just please don't post a pic of your's here...
gig.gif
gig.gif

Quote:
Is that what they call what Trisha has, a tramp stamp? Pretty funny name. Do they call them a tramp stamp because they go right down to where the butt cheeks separate, like Trisha's? I think that's a nice touch the way it ends at the tush crack.

If you'd like I can email you a picture of my entire backside so you can see that my tattoo is not as low as you are ASSuming. I think calling a member a tramp is against forum rules.

gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
I bet PC is in line for that email....
gig.gif
gig.gif

Why did you cap "A S S" in ASSUMING?

Last edited:
Quote:
Is that what they call what Trisha has, a tramp stamp? Pretty funny name. Do they call them a tramp stamp because they go right down to where the butt cheeks separate, like Trisha's? I think that's a nice touch the way it ends at the tush crack.

If you'd like I can email you a picture of my entire backside so you can see that my tattoo is not as low as you are ASSuming. I think calling a member a tramp is against forum rules.

she wasn't implying anything she was just asking a question. I wasn't trying to be mean to you either just was concerned there might be back problems in the future, not denying your a woman in the least bit. so don't take it wrong. also noticed your shoulders are narrower then your hips in the photo you deleted because you were calling members trolls. there is nothing unwomanly about it. nice tattoo
smile.png

Quote:

I don't see any thing here that even resembles me calling you a tramp. I don't see how I could call you a tramp, being I never heard that phrase, and I have been thinking about getting something interesting like that in the future. Please don't call me an ASS

Quote:

I don't see any thing here that even resembles me calling you a tramp. I don't see how I could call you a tramp, being I never heard that phrase, and I have been thinking about getting something interesting like that in the future. Please don't call me an ASS

Is that what they call what Trisha has, a tramp stamp?

Do they call them a tramp stamp because they go right down to where the butt cheeks separate, like Trisha's?

If I misunderstood all the "like Trisha's" then I apologize but saying tramp and Trisha so many times in the same post makes it appear that you are calling Trisha a Tramp.

I wasn't calling you an ass. I caped ASS because you were talking about a butt crack in your post...I thought it would be funny.​

Quote:
We call that a "goal post" and no it doesn't make you trash. Post a pic please. Cmon,
I posted mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom