Do you have chicken nightmares too.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHH! I have weird nightmares as where the chicks and chickens go flying into a small coop that is out front and I gone in their too as it was a tornado shelter. I was 10 in the dream and oh boy, I was scared. I was with my grandparents and they told me to come inside but
I said “NO! LET ME BRING THEM INSIDE MAMAW!”..They told me no so I just stayed there and the entire house disappeared with my grandparents. Molly, Maddie, Sparkles & fish, Butters and Hidey (hermit crabs), and many of my other pets were in the house. I woke up terrified the next morning.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHH! I have weird nightmares as where the chicks and chickens go flying into a small coop that is out front and I gone in their too as it was a tornado shelter. I was 10 in the dream and oh boy, I was scared. I was with my grandparents and they told me to come inside but
I said “NO! LET ME BRING THEM INSIDE MAMAW!”..They told me no so I just stayed there and the entire house disappeared with my grandparents. Molly, Maddie, Sparkles & fish, Butters and Hidey (hermit crabs), and many of my other pets were in the house. I woke up terrified the next morning.

Tornado chicken dreams, who knew it was a thing. :idunno

This summer as I was building my new run, I guess I was obsessing about raccoon proofing, because I dreamed I was almost finished with the run, just one small section to cover with wire, and a raccoon the size of a bear came and ripped off all the hardware cloth I had just hung up. I grabbed a baseball bat (cuz sure, there's always one of those in the chicken run, right?) and whacked him, but he ran right over me. Then I woke up.

I can't remember how long ago, nor all the details but I had a harrowing chicken nightmare that still haunts me to this day.

I don't where this came from.

I dreamt that I had sold my entire laying flock, which had several very sentimental hens in it. For whatever reason I decided to follow the buyer, who (i think) had shoved all the girls into small crates.
Anyway, I get to wherever they are taking them and I guess it was some sort of really weird slaughter house. Basically, they released all these adult chickens into a "free stall" building; everyone running around and flying, roosts everywhere.
Somewhere in this mess was a almost assembly line killing cone station; all about shoulder height, in a line with a table next to each.
There were these dudes; all dressed the same. Out of all the birds there, they mob my flock. Each man grabs one by the feet and then they take my two favorites to cones.
I start screaming and grabbing the birds (after they slit their throats) and tossing them back into the barn. Magically, as soon as the birds are out of the cone they come back to life perfectly unharmed.
As I grab one bird, more of mine are loaded up at the same time. Running, grabbing, screaming and repeat on end, constantly bringing forth my favorites, until I wake up in a panic.

Your defintely not the only one. I once dreamed a tornado hit our backyard, as it was coming through I saw the coup door fly open and all my chickens disappeared.

Strange considering I’m in California we don’t really get tornadoes. Also funny that the tornado somehow took all my chickens however left the pine shavings there. Guess it was selective. Lol.

:confused:

Something that doesn’t relate to chickens but my farm is when I had a dream about a tribe of people (me, and my grandparents are there) that had what was called “The Skull Disease” where your head turned to a skull and you died. Grandfather (or papa) got it and when I woke up I cried because I thought he actually died.

I have nightmare of my chickens all the time! LOTS when I get a new batch. Most of the time, my dream is that I had them in bed with me and then I fall asleep, and when I wake up from the dream in reality, I am frantically looking for them. lol. One time, I woke up from a dream where there was a fire, and it looked like there was smoke in my room. I immediately got up and (no not grab my valuables) ran to see if my babies were okay :lau. There was no fire, but brooder door was cracked open, and the red from the lamp frightened me at first, but they were okay :clap. I then checked my phone and it was 3 am.

Back
Top Bottom