Do you kiss your chickens?

Ya'll should start a chicken kissing club and get matching t-shirts
tongue2.gif

A long time ago I had a Budgie that I raised from a baby. We used to give each other kisses all the time, but one day he decided to bite my nose and not let go. I had this tiny bird dangling from my nose as I tried to get it to release its death grip. At one point I even resorted to swinging my head. Can you image that. Yes, I had a Budgie swinging from my nose. I certainly don't want to repeat that with a 6 pound chicken. As it is, my chickie girls have pecked at my front teeth, my lips and a couple times my eyes!

Honestly - I resist it - but the other day I was "cuddling" the naughty Missy bird and she pecked me on the chin and split it open - now I'm thinking I'll keep my face away from the birds
smile.png

I do kiss mine, but I make sure I am holding them with their heads turned away from me, so I kinda kissing the top of their heads from behind. I'm not fool enough to kiss them straight on. I happen to like my lips and eyes without holes in them!!! The kid across the street lets her little bantam rooster peck around inside her mouth...
sickbyc.gif

Back
Top Bottom