Do you know someone who is obsessed with video games?

Quote:
Wii consoles are really fun they get u up and moving i especialy like wii fit
big_smile.png

...back on topic...
One of my friends parents are addicted to WOW...they come home and sit down and start playing and dont stop till they have to a) eat or b) sleep. they have Paid alot of money for their whole household to play WOW..thats alot of money down the drain for a game.

12 million ppl play WOW myself as well! Some people don't realize how much they play! It hasn't really affected anything with me I still go to work and take the kids to there softball games!!! I'd much rather play WoW then go out it saves me money!!!

Quote:
Oblivion has amazing graphics and you don't even have to play the game. You can walk around doing your own thing.

I love WOW. Normally, I am a gnome rogue, if anyone wants to know. LOL:p

Last edited:
Video games and books are a STAPLE at this house. Hubby's computer was rebuilt/reprogrammed just for his emulators and games
idunno.gif
I'm loving SPORE. And when the games are off and Dirty Jobs or Mythbusters isn't on..... there are books. We go through 10 or 12 400 pagers a week between the 2 of us.

Needless to say our house isn't spotless, and you can't eat off the floor
hide.gif

I had the same issue playing Everquest when I was 19 to about 22. I called in to work, couldn't hold a job.. I MET DH through the game.. been together for 6 and a half years.. but I quit that whole gaming-takes-over-life thing. Yes, I had to flunk out of college, lose job after job, and get slapped around a bit by reality.. but eventually, it should straighten itself out. Both my husband and I still game, but real life always wins out. Hard not to when it's screaming, crying, hitting each other.. etc..

She'll come around, in the meantime, just keep trying to get her out every now and then, stock the mountain dew and hot pockets.

I turned out semi ok
smile.png

And it's true, it's a way cheaper habit than smoking, drinking, or even going to the movies once a week.

I confess I am a gamer junkie, but I have gotten better, I spend about of third of my time on here instead, that should be an improvement
big_smile.png

My wife plays World of Warcraft obsessively. She has five level 80 characters.

Date night around here is usually a TOC raid.

Quote:
hehe, Wish I could get my wife to play! She just calls me her geek man
gig.gif

Heh ... I can get the kids to come to the table for dinner with no problems. My seven year old happily sets the table. Then someone's gotta go get mommy off the computer. If she's in a group, we just take her a plate.

Back
Top Bottom