Do you name your chickens?

• Yes

Votes: 173 81.2%
  • No

Votes: 12 5.6%
  • Only my favorites

Votes: 28 13.1%

• Total voters
Cajun-Chicken, Chicken-noodle, Chicken-nugget, chicken-dumplin, chicken-biscuit, chicken-popcorn? Chicken-nacho, spicy-chicken, bbq-chicken, sesame-chicken, Honey-chicken, teriyaki-chicken, chicken-Parmesan, chicken-fajitas, ginger-chicken. This is where my mind went reading your chickens names😂. And now I’m hungry!
That is exactly where their names came from lol
All of our dogs and cats are named after fruits, so we had to keep the food theme. Our first chicken was Crazin (a dried cranberry), which transitioned to Cajun once we got more chickens lol

And it's Popcorn Chicken lol

That is exactly where their names came from lol
All of our dogs and cats are named after fruits, so we had to keep the food theme. Our first chicken was Crazin (a dried cranberry), which transitioned to Cajun once we got more chickens lol

And it's Popcorn Chicken lol
Lol how did I miss that! 🤦‍♀️😂😂 genius I have one named pizza but the other ones have regular names.

That surprised me when you said they are going to freezer camp! You can't find homes for them?
Nope not around here - everyone has chickens. No one wants roosters, and I won’t give them away to someone to toss them in with a bunch of strange birds to be beat on. My kiddos will be well treated until they go to freezer camp.

FYI Creamsicle is now a she and is called Muffy 😊 one less going to freezer camp.

I love my gals so much! Coco, Wheezy, Biscuit, Remy, Pippy, Loki, Roxy, and Ginny! I'm planning to get more next spring... love, love, love my chickens! ❤️🐔
20230411_130240.jpg

20230411_130159.jpg

Only ever named two. Had an australorp named Dime Bag and a liege fighter cockerel that I just named Cluck Liddell because he went the distance with a raccoon and survived.

I always name my chickens! I have 14 Blossom, Jessie, lily, Marigold, hope, Daffy, Amelia, Royal, Almanzo, Leia, tilda, Belle, Evelyn and Josephine I was wondering if other people name their chickens?
yes absolutely. I have Sophie, Mr. Duckie, Jamal, Blue, Kochina, Mizzy Frizzy, Lady, Karen, Linda, Wendy, JCJ, Big Red, Henrietta, Kramer, Olivia and a baby chick that isn't named yet. they are all hens.

Back
Top Bottom