Do you own a juicer?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by ams3651, May 6, 2009.

1. ams3651

ams3651 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 23, 2008
    NE PA
    Id like to get a juicer, I want the Jack Lalane Juicer but $100 is a little pricey for me. What brand do you have and do you think you get a lot of juice out of the food you put in it? Is it easy enough to operate and clean?

2. English Chick

English Chick English Mum

Jun 27, 2008
    Cheshire UK
    Quote:I have the Jack Lalane juicer, it is fantastic, it cost me £120 here in the Uk but it was money well spent.... it is also very easy to clean....

3. Highlander

Highlander Tartan Terror

Oct 1, 2008
    Prague
    I have the Jack Lalane one. It works brilliantly, however because in the UK we import a lot of our fruit it gets to be very expensive to make juices. Also I find cleaning it a pain (it does go in the dishwasher but has lots of fiddly bits and doesn't always get clean properly). Overall I really like it - it's the price per glass of juice I don't care for, but you may not have that problem.

4. English Chick

English Chick English Mum

Jun 27, 2008
    Cheshire UK
    Quote:Good point Highlander....yes certain juice is expensive to make....

5. baldie

baldie Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 25, 2008
    Douglas, MA
    I do have one too. It didn't cost me $100 though. Ours was about $65 and we love it!! My boys love to make their own creations. Its great!! [​IMG]

6. ams3651

ams3651 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 23, 2008
    NE PA
    any one have opinions on other brands?

7. Kesta

Kesta Pie Crust Malfunction

Jul 31, 2008
    houston tx
    sorry mines jack lalane too!

8. FrizzleFreak

FrizzleFreak Chillin' With My Peeps

We have a $10 one that juices oranges and lemons and other citrus....it works pretty well, but you have to do it by hand.
    I get the feeling you guys have a different kind. [​IMG]

9. StrawberryHouseMouse

StrawberryHouseMouse Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 23, 2009
    Cleveland, Tennessee
    I do own one. We bought it like 5 years ago. Used it once and have never used it since. lol. I hate it. Doesnt work all that well. Maybe its just the one we bought but I would rather squeeze then use this thing any more.

10. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Quote:If I ever buy one that is the one I will buy. I have learned the hard way that buying things like that for a cheaper price - ya get what ya pay for.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by