Do you talk too much about chickens?

Quote:
I always kiss each girl's fluffy back and tell them "sweet chicken dreams" before closing the coop door. When I first joined BYC, someone else said they always told their girls that, and I've been saying it ever since.

[Did you know that feathers stick to lip balm?]

Last edited:
not only do I get that I am obsessed with chickens, my son said I am obsessed with BYC!!!
lol.png

I also just found easygarden (found link at bottom of BYC page) guess I'd better monitor my computer time like I do for my kids!!
lau.gif

Quote:
lol.png
I'm sure they do!

My husband is tired of hearing about the chickens....just wait until the new babies come in a couple weeks!
I only have 7 right now, so saying goodnight to each one by name (I sure do) doesn't take too long, Once I'm up to 20, I might have to cut it down.
wink.png

My daughter talks about chickens too much!
I talk about them *just the right amount*!!!!

Wait, if we discuss them together, that means...
hu.gif

My hubby says that I talk too much about them, spend too much time with them and spend too much time on the computer! He says when I am not doing that, I am wraping eggs. HIS eggs!
My boss asked me what I will be doing this weekend, I told her that I was going to a chicken swap-meet. She said, "I should have known it had something to do with chickens!"
ep.gif

Quote:
This is JUST what my DH says! But yesterday when my friend was getting a barnyard assortment, and we didnt know what was is it, he told me he didnt care what I got. I think he was just tired of hearing about it!
lol.png
But it worked out well for me, I came home with 6 Polish!
lau.gif

People where I work are strange.
When I come in at the start of my shift, lately, they'll say, "So... how are your chickens doing today?"
Then when I start to answer, some of them will giggle.
I answer anyway... in detail.
big_smile.png

Well, there is no telling how many times I've said, "Well, somebody on Backyard Chickens ..."

Back
Top Bottom