Do you talk too much about chickens?

YES!!! Once the people in my office found out .... it was all over! I brought in fresh eggs for one woman and with in minutes, the whole office knew! Let me just say, they all became educated on chickens .... even if they didn't wanna be!
gig.gif

My husband thinks it is kinda good that I am so interested in them. He said "Well honey, if something goes wrong, you will know what to do!" It also does not help since my Aunt also has chickens!! When the tow of us get together .... look out!
ep.gif
ya.gif

I think this has to be the fastest expanding thread ever!

Yeah, I talk about them too much, but hey, everyone's asking me how my chickens are doing?

Then you get the, "you should get some________"
fill in with geese, goats, turkeys, guineas..............................

My DH likes the chickens, but he just doesn't want it to get out of control. He's afraid I'm going to have like 100 birds in the back yard.
I'm at 21.

This maybe the most therapeutic thread yet! What a riot.

Everyone at the office has been giving me grief. (Good natured, of course) It seems that BYC is the only place you can have a great discussion about EE's vs. Aruacanas or if it doesn't have yellow legs...it's not a BR!
duc.gif
:

I did have to remove my GLW screensaver to protect my reputation.

Last week I was traveling on business to Toronto. The group I was with stopped to have a drink before dinner at an outdoor spot on the lake. A sea gull kept landing by our table and being a nuisance. Finally, some says "Hey, Outdoorfun4, your the bird man. Do something!" It is time to seek help.

Back
Top Bottom