do you think aliens are real?

Maybe it's like the Men in Black - where they show a galaxy within a galaxy within a galaxy at the end? Maybe we're the amoeba of another universe or planet? The speck that may some day be swatted for annoyance and snuffed out or caged for scientific use? (but personally I believe we'll snuff ourselves out long before any other life form may decide to do it for us!)

I, for one, don't think we're alone nor the only "intelligent" life form out there.

It may be much like Star Trek or Star Wars or Dr. Who or even Horton Hears a Who where there are countless intelligent life forms on countless planets in countless galaxies. They may not look like us. They may look like some alien creature we've all never seen before nor could ever imagine in our wildest dreams (although, from these movies/TV shows there are some on our planet with pretty wild imaginations!!) Or they may be dopplegangers....
hu.gif

Whether or not they have visited us? I don't know, but to my knowledge or recollection I have never met an alien from another planet before so I can't say for sure one way or another. But if there are more life forms out there, they're probably debating this very same thing, this very same moment as we are!

Last edited:
I believe that there may by some kind of basic "life" on other planets.. things like one cell micro- thingie-ma-bobs....
But, nah, i dont think they're are any 6 ft tall ones with lazer guns forming an army to attack Earth...

Yup.

Here's what I think... No man KNOWS what God has or has not done. Maybe God created more planets with life. Maybe after ours because he thought he could do better... Maybe he didn't. Maybe he thought this was as good as it was going to get. Maybe he sent his only EARTH born son among us to save US. Who really knows. BUT, there are people who would swear on the BIBLE that they've been contacted, abducted, what ever, and who are we to say that they haven't? Who are we to call them liars, or tell them they were demon abducted/abused/whatever. MAYBE the aliens are already here, and have been here for a long time and they are not aliens but interterrestrial and created by God also? Maybe they were created by other gods. After all the bible does not discount that there are other gods. It just tells us that OUR God is Supreme, and all others are crap... Not in those exact words... But along those lines... Atleast as I understand it when I read it. I believe HE is SUPREME. Who else could have created demons and such? I do not think our God did that, and Angels are not creators, and the devil is not a creator, but a corruptor... BUT off topic... I do think there are aliens, and I think we are very naive to think that there is no possibility... We don't know what God has done, and who ever said he had to tell US what he has done in space? We are his creatures, not his equal.

Yes. I am a strong Christian and my faith in God as master and creator of the universe is unshakable. Why should we be so conceited to think we are God's only achievement? So many things here on earth that are unexplainable.

Quote:
Then God said, "Let there be lights in the firmament of the heavens to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs and seasons, and for days and years: and let them be for lights in the firmament of the heavens to give light on the earth: and it was so. Then God make two lights: the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night. He made the stars also. God set them in the firmament of the heavens to give light on the earth, and to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness. And God saw that it was good. Genesis 1: 14-18

Can it be as simple as God just wanted to make them for our enjoyment? Because they look really pretty in the night sky and we could use them for directional purposes when needed?
big_smile.png

look i bevlieve in god and his son as much as the next guy i even read the whole bible. but can't you be modernist christians. thats what i am. creative evolution and such. if he made us why wouldn't he made more lifeforms. it is the word of god but it was writen by falible people.thosands of years ago. don't be such sheepeople.indenpendent thought is good. everyone should try it.

lol.png
lol.png
lol.png
Are you asking if I can be like you? If I only tried hard enough?
lau.gif
Because we are different, dear. I will be what I will be and you will be what you will be and that's quite alright in my book.
big_smile.png

No one is telling anyone what to believe or not to believe, merely stating what they believe....which is okay. No need to get ruffled or call names....think about it, if you're such an independent thinker why believe in anything anyone tells you, even the creationist/evolutionist? Just have an independent thought of your own and believe THAT, if you aren't a sheeple!
big_smile.png

Last edited:
I don't think they're real. However, i do believe that there could be some form of life in space somewhere, but not shape-changing, UFO riding, "take us to your leader" aliens.

Back
Top Bottom