Do your female ducks argue

I actually have a few videos on my old phone that I'd really appreciate you checking out 🙂.
For sure! Link them here, I’d love to look at them
I've actually really been wanting to do similar studies myself as well, can you recommend any reading or good resources to me on duck behavior?
Most of my studying has been personal - observing my own ducks / other people’s ducks 😅 So I don’t really have any resources on-hand, I’m sorry.

Do my 3 Muscovy squabble? Yes! But only as sisters that love each other. There is the occasional peck for no good reason with the responding dramatic errkkk. You can't separate 'em. They swim, free range, sleep, fly around the pecan grove, and visit the feeder with each other.

I don't notice any squabbling among my ducks. They do, however, mercilessly harangue and boss their drake around. Yesterday I noticed two ducks had somehow gotten into the sheep field and there was quite a bit of drama among ducks on each side of the fence. The two ducks finally found their way back to the flock and immediately chewed out the drake for not coming to their rescue!

Back
Top Bottom