Doberman thread

J's Orpingtons

Songster
8 Years
Nov 14, 2011
Somewhere in NI...
HI post your pictures of your Dobermans here!!

I'll Start

111751_img_0189.jpg
[/img]

ABOVE: the day we got her
smile.png

111751_img_0490.jpg
[/img]

ABOVE: Recently

111751_img_0520.jpg
[/img]

ABOVE: Recently

Thanks and post pics of your Doberman !

Awww, she's adorable.
love.gif
Does she have some sort of paw deformity, or is it just the angle of the picture? Now you have me wanting a dobe.
tongue.png

LOVE my Dobe Griffon
love.gif
. Have to get a pic tomorrow though - dark now. I'll always have one - they are amazing dogs!!

Here's a picture of my 2 dobies. They were brothers. We got them when they were 8 wks. old. Unfortunately we lost them about a month apart, 3 years ago. They were 12 yrs. old at the time. It's almost like they came into this world together, and they went out together. They are a wonderful breed, and they had a wonderful life. I still think about them everyday. I loved them so much. During my life, I've had 3 doberman's, and I'll probably get another sometime in the future.

Last edited:
Dobermans are super dogs! I've had 7...all rescues and never any issues with them integrating into our family of kids, cats, chickens, whatever. Some have achieved obedience titles, CGC, WAE, but all have been awesome companions and protectors.

Our latest addition, Brinks, a two year old boy from a rescue league in Michigan
9597_dsc01728.jpg

Dober-pile
9597_dsc01767.jpg

Back
Top Bottom