Documenting Day-to-Day Duckie Development

Oh, but it IS the duckie muck! Peas and kale (and pea and kale poop) make the water green!
You need a showerhead with a hose:
1615234086348.png
That makes cleaning of the bathtub much easier!

I DO have one! It certainly does make things easier, but my son is... particular (a quirk of his Autism, I suppose). Gotta be CLEAN in that bathtub.
Spray-Bottle with ½ Chlorox, ½ water a littke bit of dis-detergent, spray, wait a minute, hose with hot water, done.

I have decided the following:

Ducks are like little boys. They are messy and boisterous as toddlers, but get easier as they get older.

Chickens are like little girls. They are petite and easier as toddlers, but are far more demanding and prissy as they get older.

Both are awesome.
I could never choose a favorite.

Question #2468076313579087422689

I noticed Figgy and Marmalade were running around fine in the yard, but after a while their legs started to get shaky. Is it possible this is just tiredness or adjusting to a growth spurt? I am not thinking niacin deficiency because they get plenty beyween their starter and the added yeast flakes.

Thoughts? Im always do paranoid....

Question #2468076313579087422689

I noticed Figgy and Marmalade were running around fine in the yard, but after a while their legs started to get shaky. Is it possible this is just tiredness or adjusting to a growth spurt? I am not thinking niacin deficiency because they get plenty beyween their starter and the added yeast flakes.

Thoughts? Im always do paranoid....
Nothing to worry about! - If you run around in the house and the garden your legs will feel tired too and you will sit down to rest. Same with the Duckies. I would only worry when you observe that Figgy and Marmalade are always falling behind the other two and are always the ducks that sit down first to rest.

Back
Top Bottom