Does age matter when starting to free range?

Status
Not open for further replies.
While it’s not 100%, you can either drink vinegar (ACV or about any other kind) or take ACV pills. This doesn’t keep the ticks from crawling, but prevents the majority from embedding. It is something that you’ll need to build up for a few days and then maintain daily to be effective

While it’s not 100%, you can either drink vinegar (ACV or about any other kind) or take ACV pills. This doesn’t keep the ticks from crawling, but prevents the majority from embedding. It is something that you’ll need to build up for a few days and then maintain daily to be effective
Sounds like an easy solution, thanks for the suggestion! How much are we talking per day, if taking the vinegar straight and not using pills? A tablespoon or something?

It’s been awhile since I took anything other than the pills. Probably 2-3 tablespoons per day for the first few days and then back off to 1. If you start seeing ticks embed just take an extra until they stop. Pickle juice or something of the sort may be easier for some people and still works the same. Good luck! I hate ticks

It’s been awhile since I took anything other than the pills. Probably 2-3 tablespoons per day for the first few days and then back off to 1. If you start seeing ticks embed just take an extra until they stop. Pickle juice or something of the sort may be easier for some people and still works the same. Good luck! I hate ticks
Thank you so much! I can't wait to try this. Ticks are awful. As if having a bug embed itself into you so you can't brush it off isn't bad enough, the fact that they carry diseases makes them all the more egregious!

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom