does any have any bantam ducks???

But I did,...I sent you couple of messages, wanted to even mix that egg with other breeds and gave you my address, didn't get a response, but its O.K, I guess I'll go pick up a duckling from KY...I'm sorry

Quote:
AlabamaGirl, the group site is on my website.
Also, if your just getting DH one duck, for a pet, it could be a house pet! Lots of people keep house ducks chickens and other animals most "normal" people wouldnt LOL
No offence to the Normal people, if I could I would too!

Anyway if its just one duck or even two, a little quacking shouldnt be to bad, raise them from ducklings and try to teach them, mine usually only quack when hungry or happy to see me. They all quack, just the call hens are a bit more vocal... lol

I think you would be fine, and maybe you will end up with just a drake or drakes! They are usually prettier anyhow hehe

Quote:
Yes, I got your messages, but I was just waiting to get back to you until I knew how many Call eggs I would get. It was after that, on this thread, where you said you didn't want Call ducks anymore
wink.png

Since I still only have one of those eggs, you might be better off buying an already-hatched-duckling, anyway
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom