Does anyone drink almond milk?

We bought it before we had the goats.... It beats the rice and soy milk by a long shot. And the chocolate.... Mmmmmmm....
love.gif

I dont have any food allergies,( well, red wine gives me migraines, but that is irrelllivant) and I occasionally buy the chocolate almond milk just to drink it! The blue diamond chocolate almond milk is great, and everyone that has drank it at my house has agreed!

I get the blue diamond almond milk original (sweetened). I love it more than regular milk, and I love regular milk! I am not as huge of a fan of the shelf stable version but would probably get it for for hurricane supplies or whatnot.

Love Almond milk. I'd take it over Soy milk ANY day. Rice milk is another one I'd take over soy milk ANY day.
smile.png

We're actually in the process of growing Almond trees to press our own milk. (and also use the Almonds for flour)

I've only tried Trader Joe's Almond milk in Chocolate. I like it much better than soy. I don't remember the exact size but it seems it was smaller than a half gallon. I'll have to try the Blue Diamond brand.

I have three lactose intolerant brothers. We have tried almond, rice, and coconut milk, all of which taste great! The almond was really great, rice came in second, and coconut in third.
smile.png

I've yet to try Coconut milk, and am curious how it is. Tried Coconut flour though. That stuff smells sooooo good.
droolin.gif
But it only works in small amounts or foods that coconut flavoring goes well with.

I tried the coconut, on clearance because apparently no one else wanted it, still in date. Very low carb if I recall and thick and rich. Did NOT pass with my husband and sons though. I had to work to drink it so didn't go to waste. I liked it, slight coconut overtone.

I like regular milk, soy milk and almond though too. Soy is watery, probably my least face. My very favorite is fresh milk from farmers market but can't get it all the time. Yyyuuuummmm!

Back
Top Bottom