Does anyone drink almond milk?

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif

I like soy and almond milk. I buy a hot chi tea at star bucks and I have it made with almond milk they go so wonderfully together. Yummy that is the best part about winter coming up.

I love almond milk. I get either Blue Diamond or Silk unsweetened because I use it with my protein powder in the morning. If you do try it go with the sweetened or flavored ones. I find the Silk brand to be "thicker" more like cows milk. Oh and I can drink cows milk, but the almond milk has more protein and less calories.

sickbyc.gif
soy milk

However almond milk, never tried it.........now if they can give out samples at the grocery store, it would be worth the time to test it out.

I just finished off some chocolate almond milk.Decent enough.I have tried the plain and the vanilla too.

I made my own oat milk.I want to try hemp milk. I thought I would like coconut milk,and even though I didn't I still might buy it again,lol.Not the stuff in a can,but there is one made by the carton.

I like soy milks too...plain,vanilla,or chocolate. Just gotta watch the lables on the sugar.The plains are still sweet(except soy). I think the vanilla *milks* taste like melted milkshakes.

I forgot about rice milk.Again decent but more watery.I think healthwise the almond is the way to go.Creamier too!

I bought some almond milk last week and it taste like cardboard. It was bitter.
sickbyc.gif
hide.gif

It was the unsweetened kind? Is there sweetened almond milk. My next thing I want to try is coconut milk.

Try the vanilla ones.Oat milk is good and easy to make at home. I did not like coconut milk.

I can't drink coconut milk; can't eat coconut either. Sucks cuz I love coconut and will even get cravings for it.

This is an old thread. I gave up on finding a milk substitute. Just easier to go without.

Back
Top Bottom