Does anyone have any patience I can borrow? NOSE PRINTS ON MY BATOR!

I would not think so. I have a few black hens, a buff hen (the silken) and a lightly marked partridge hen ... no white at all, though I too have gotten a white chick in the past. I have a black roo and a mottled partridge? roo (the daddy to all your eggs). The chick I just hatched was chipmunk striped. I only had 2 in and 1 did not hatch. Have over a dozen to start cooking as soon as these other 2 Ameraucanas decide to hatch
fl.gif

Hi! Wonder what's keeping them?
I hope they come on out. Would be a shame to get them this far and lose them.

This weeks bunch is done --- 19 Am's, 2 Cuckoo *Am's*, 6 from the NNFGE pen, 4 MGB, 3 Serama, 4 mottled Cochin. Waaah, and I can't share pics til I find the camera disk and load it in this new laptop (my pc died). muttermumble... might be easier just to buy a new camera...

smile.png

Lisa

Hey Lisa, do you have any pics of splash babies? I am thinking they are the ones that are marked kind of like a mottled chick, but I also have one that is a very light silver color. I will post pics when I get a chance, not able to upload them right now.

One of the remaining 2 has died
sad.png
I kind of expected it because the last time I looked, there was not much movement in that one. When I opened it up, it had not pipped the air cell yet. I guess that one was just not meant to be. still
fl.gif
on the other one, seems to be going strong, but still has small veins in the inner membrane.

Here are some of the pics I have so far.

black.jpg

2maybeblue.jpg

fluffycheeks.jpg

blurrybluefunnymarked.jpg

1.jpg

(this one is in the sink because the white background showed color better
tongue.png
)
splashmaybe.jpg

and the OEG (2) and serama:
oegnserama.jpg

Beeeayootiful! I love their "mascara." Hope they are all well. One of mine had weak feet and died. Hit toes showed no tone at all and I could bend his toes in every direction. I made him band-aid boots and kept the black one from picking on him, but he didn't make it. One of God's fleeting blessings!
hit.gif

Back
Top Bottom