Does anyone have this timer?

Discussion in 'Coop & Run - Design, Construction, & Maintenance' started by minimucket, Oct 20, 2010.

1. minimucket

minimucket New Egg

Oct 20, 2010
    We put this timer in our coop but the programming instructions were destroyed opening the package. Can anyone tell me how to set it? It’s a Utilitech #0155671 digital 2-outlet timer. Unfortunately the Utilitech website is not helpful. Thanks!

[​IMG]

2. jjxj

jjxj Out Of The Brooder

Jun 26, 2010
    Hi Mini. I think I have that one. I will check tomorrow and get back to you.
    Jay

3. jjxj

jjxj Out Of The Brooder

Jun 26, 2010
    I am sooo sorry I am just now replying.
    My timer is a Woods brand but it looks just like yours. Their site has the manual and if I can link to it you should be in business.
    If I can't get the link to work, I will print the instructions (at work on Friday) and email the pdf to you. I think we can do that, right?
    Anyway...here goes.

https://www.ccixpress.com/wcsstore/CCIxpress/images/catalog/catalogPDFs/Part No/59377.pdf

Worst case, I will write something up.

Jay

4. woodmort

woodmort Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 6, 2010
    Oxford NY
    Instructions? We don't need no stinking instructions! Just start pushing buttons and see what happens. [​IMG]

5. imacreator

imacreator Out Of The Brooder

Oct 11, 2010
    louisville, ky.
    I did find that you can contact Utilitech and possibly they will help you. I tried to find help but had no luck Good luck!

6. Green_Eggs_and_Ham

Green_Eggs_and_Ham Chillin' With My Peeps

May 6, 2010
  7. sepenn

sepenn New Egg

Apr 14, 2013
  8. aart

aart Chicken Juggler! Premium Member

Nov 27, 2012
    SW Michigan
    My Coop
    Very nice of you to find those instructions for the Original Poster...but ...if you look closely you will see that the OP started this thread 2 1/2 years ago and never came back to reply, they only have 1 post, as do you.....wonder if you will come back :) if you do, Welcome!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by