Does anyone know how long Cackle....

kees

Crowing
15 Years
Feb 5, 2008
I ordered from Cackle over the internet this week and read that they would send a delivery date via snail mail. I also read the part about not calling them until ten business days have elapsed. Reading prior posts leads me to hope that I don't have to call them because trouble getting through to them. Does anyone know how long the average wait will be until I get my birds. All of them were supposed to be available and I stated that I wanted them shipped ASAP.
yippiechickie.gif

I would dump that order. I would get it from Welp hatchery there in back order but they give you a retrun email. that day or a day after tellign you the arrivel date. I added 6 Rir to my order yesterday and they sent me an email 5 mins later from a real person. that it was added. They know me quite will now
tongue.png

Last edited:
Cackle has very healthy chicks. I know they were having issue w/ their breeding stock laying earlier this season b/c of the weather that caused them to get behind on their orders, but would assume they should be caught up by now.

I had execellent customer service last yr, but I think they were just overwhelmed earlier this spring. I would try to give them a call. Maybe you can get through now. Can't hurt to try.

I have ordered from them 2 yrs in a row and I'm very, very pleased w/ my chickens.

I placed an online order with Cackle on April 25th as I had heard a lot of good things about their chickens. I also requested that the chicks be shipped ASAP. After the 10 days had passed, we tried calling them, but their phone line was always busy. (we expected that though, as their site says that they have a huge number of orders coming in now)

This past Thursday (the 15th) we received our confirmation in the mail and our chicks will be shipped June 2nd. (can't wait!) So it only took 14 days for us to receive our slip from them. (remember, these are business days; Mon-Fri) Granted, we still have another 2 weeks to wait for the chicks to arrive, but I'm in no rush.

Hope all goes well for you!

Leah

So I guess that it's approximately 4-6 weeks from the time that the order is placed until the time a person usually receives the chicks.

I placed an order over 4 weeks ago and have heard NOTHING from them yet. I tried calling once but didn't get a person. I will try more this week. They have good reviews usually- just must be overloaded...

I ordered a catalog a few weeks ago,still waiting for it.If I knew they were that busy I would have saved the $3.There is no way I can wait for them to tell me when I will get my order.Between kids,work ect.. I got to tell them what delivery date works for me.So I don't think Cackle is for me this year. If you don't mind waiting,they are a good hatchery.But there are many more out there that could use the business. check out the advertizers here. good luck. Will

Back
Top Bottom