1. Come check out hundreds of awesome coop pages (and a few that need suggestions) in our 2018 Coop Rating Project!

Does anyone know??

Discussion in 'Managing Your Flock' started by ZykloniaDark-GothikRanchr, Mar 12, 2008.

1. What type of chicken my Morgana is? If there is already a post like this...sorry, I couldn't find it!!
    [​IMG][​IMG]

2. silkiechicken

silkiechicken Staff PhD Premium Member

He looks like an EE to me.

3. She could be, what is an EE?

4. Stormhorse23

Stormhorse23 Songster

Aug 22, 2007
    Indiana
    Easter Egger! Yippee! I got one. her name is Kichi

5. silkiechicken

silkiechicken Staff PhD Premium Member

He's an EE which basically is any bird that carries the blue/green egg laying gene. My guess is he's about 5 months old? His hackles, sickles and tail don't quite look to be a mature adult yet.

6. She is about 4 mos, almost 5 though. I thought she was a rooster too, until she laid an egg for me!! She is really pretty, I just havent found any that look like her in all my searches! I have another girl who looks sismilar, but is more white

[​IMG]

7. tnkinhunting

tnkinhunting Songster

Feb 7, 2008
    East Tennessee
    ZykloniaDark-GothikRanchr - I have one just like your white one. She was the free rare chick frm McMurray - she is about that size and is 16 weeks old - big girl! [​IMG]

8. Wow!! I think she is gorgeous, so your must be too! I just don't know what breed she is!!! [​IMG]

9. SpottedCrow

SpottedCrow Flock Goddess

Could be a Brahma...do they have feathery feet?

10. Justino

Justino ♪♫ Rockin' Rooster ♪♫

Dec 21, 2007
    KY
    Quote:no way is that a hen! [​IMG] so she laid and egg in front of you?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by