Does anyone look close to egg laying PICS

[email protected] :

OMG, the squat! I have asked about that and no one knew what I was talking about... Are you talking about when you get close to them, they poof out the wings a little, and squat really still and let you pet them all over. And if you pet the tail area, they stick their butt in the air???? Please tell me, is this what you are referring to and does that mean they are ready to mate and or lay eggs??? wonderful thank you jennifer

yes.​

:lauTeehhheee hahaha Okay when your hens squat for you she want to make chicks if you know what i mean... i think its time for a roo.
tongue.png
She sees you as her rooster sence you provide food
yuckyuck.gif

[email protected] :

OMG, the squat! I have asked about that and no one knew what I was talking about... Are you talking about when you get close to them, they poof out the wings a little, and squat really still and let you pet them all over. And if you pet the tail area, they stick their butt in the air???? Please tell me, is this what you are referring to and does that mean they are ready to mate and or lay eggs??? wonderful thank you jennifer

Yes I like to call that the mating acceptance pose haha​

Quote:
My avatar has three of them on it, but they are not as dark as the other two (different breeders). I will try and take a pic of the darker hens and then try to figure out how to post them!
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom