Does anyone play the Sims 3?

Poultrybonkers

Free Ranging
Premium Feather Member
13 Years
Mar 22, 2011
My Coop
My Coop
I just got the pets and I love it!! Its a collection I have all the Sims games. just curious if anyone else plays it.
smile.png

I have all of the expansion packs, and Pets is my favorite out of them so far
smile.png
But I really wish they would've included a vet career. I can't wait to see what the next expansion will be - maybe it'll be a new version of Seasons from Sims 2
fl.gif

yep i got the PC one, with Pets, Late night, Ambitions and Generations, i have 3 unicorns ^.^

My 15 yo dd saved up to buy the pets expansion pack but it's all glitchy. The animals look funny. We did some searches and it's a common problem along with freeze-ups (which we don't know if she has yet since she isn't playing it). Doesn't seem to matter what computer we use (we have several, including 2 brand spankin' new ones). She is sick about saving up all that time and not being able to play it normally.
sad.png

Quote:
Alot of people have been having glitching games, occasionally i will get a small glitch while playing but not often, i would say its because its a new game, hopefully they will release a game update soon with new patches to fix the glitches.

Quote:
Mine freezes because i have all them on one laptop seems the more games you have the fuzzier they look.

Back
Top Bottom