Does anyone use a GENESIS INCUBATOR 1588

Ms. Lewis Rich :

Love mine , loved it soo much bought 2 of them. One to incubate and one for hatches.
Just plug in and add water where it tells you too every 2 to 3 days.
You can also buy an extra piece that if the electric goes out you can connect it to a car battery and it will run off that for a couple days.

I did the exact same thing, love them! If there are ever any problems it deu to the operator, not the incubator!! You can't go wrong.​

Quote:
Once you get the turner racks slotted into the right spots the little report cover thing-y clips down over them to keep them in place. Of course if you pick it up the wrong way the thing just pulls off and the racks come loose, but that is the general idea. Hope that makes sense, I can't open mine up to look at it right now to be able to describe it better.

Quote:
Once you get the turner racks slotted into the right spots the little report cover thing-y clips down over them to keep them in place. Of course if you pick it up the wrong way the thing just pulls off and the racks come loose, but that is the general idea. Hope that makes sense, I can't open mine up to look at it right now to be able to describe it better.

Wow great info. I had the same question, so thanks! The instructions made no mention of this, I just re-checked none at all! How did you figure that out??

I have a question... I have seen it time and again that people have issues with temp and/or hum% linked to time of day??? what does night time/day time have to do with either??

I have my bator right here in the TV roomwhere I can check on it 24/7 .. there is no difference in temp or hum% any time of day..

If you have issues, look for what is causing them,, not the clock...

Quote:
Instructions? It came with instructions? LOL, I am kidding, but to be serious, I really don't remember how I figured it out, or how it came from GQF. It wasn't together in the box when I got it? I was thinking that it was, because I remember wondering why not all the racks have a little metal pin holding them in, some just sit there and you hope the report cover keeps them from slipping out. Swapping the chicken racks for the quail is aggrevating, glad the one batch of quail are gone, I doubt I will ever try those again just on annoyance factor.

Back
Top Bottom