Does anyone use a victorio food strainer?

Crs1

Songster
9 Years
May 13, 2014
Kansas City, MO
I had to throw 30 cups of tomatoe sauce :eek:because the strainer is eating up the plastic spiral:mad: it’s like it’s to tight and rubbing against the screen mesh. but it’s the spiral that came with it.

I can’t find anything on internet as to why or how to resolve. Could use some help,if you know please
I tried to insert a photo but the picture brings up the link beside it
thanks for any help
Connie

Ok figured pictures out maybe AD9EC202-8E66-48FF-BB44-EC2D03EC315E.jpeg

I use a victorio strainer but I have never had this problem. Couple of questions: Have you used it before, and have you contacted the company? If it is new, as in first time using it, maybe it's just a defect and you can get a new spiral, My strainer is at least 30 years old and cranks like a champ

No this isn’t the first time I’ve used it. I’ve had it for 3-4 years and am planning on contacting the company tomorrow.
I watched a video on the website that said if you force it it could cause problems well…
my husband has been running it and it maybe that he is putting a lot in and pushing them through hard🤷🏻‍♀️ So thought I would ask that tomorrow. We also use a motor so I’m not sure that it may have a part to play:confused: I have ordered another spiral and am hoping it will get here soon because I have more tomatoes 🍅 :fl

Back
Top Bottom