does anyone want any potatoes?

Quote:
I don't know how to ship eating potatoes sot hey don't go bad before they get all the way across the country. Do you know how to do that?

Have you considered canning them? Straight canned potatoes is OK but I especially like to make chowder with them. It is a big part of a rushed meal made easy if you open a can of chowder (I like corn chowder myself but there are many variations) heat it up, and add milk and cheese. That is great on those winter evenings with a simple sandwich.

Quote:
That hadn't occurred to me since I don't have a pressure cooker, but I do love a good chowder. especially chicken chowder

Quote:
I don't know how to ship eating potatoes sot hey don't go bad before they get all the way across the country. Do you know how to do that?

I wish. Just drive them over
wink.png

Quote:

I wish. Just drive them over
wink.png

uh.... no

if you lived closer I would but i'm not going to California

If they could be shipped, I'd take any and all extras off your hands, the kids LOVE potatoes. Alas, quick google skim, taters don't ship well.

Back
Top Bottom