Does anyone want to test my splash and white silkie eggs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RooptyDoo

Songster
11 Years
Oct 9, 2008
Illinois
Looking for a tester for my silkie eggs. Just pay shipping and I would like for you to get back with me when you receive the eggs and candle. If everything is going well I can start selling eggs. I am going to test my shipping skills again. Last time I shipped, the eggs didn't do so well, 4 broken eggs out of 12. That was my first try at shipping. I want to try again and I am going to use a different packing method. You will get at least 6 eggs if I get any extras they will be included. Two of the eggs aren't marked as I forgot to mark what color they are from. They will have a question mark on them but will be out of the birds shown below. Shipping is $13. The picture below are the birds you will be getting eggs from. I have 95% fertility here. I hatch almost every egg they lay. The birds are from great bloodlines. They have good toe spacing, all 5 toes, and all 5 toenails. You should get great chicks. The first one to post sold and paypal $13 to [email protected] and PM me your shipping address gets the eggs. I will ship them out tomorrow.

16879_new_splash_3.jpg

16879_new_splash_2.jpg

16879_new_splash_roo.jpg

16879_new_splash_pullet_3_months.jpg

16879_new_splash_roo_1.jpg

16879_sq_white_silkie_trio.jpg

Last edited:
I teach school. We are hatching eggs now. My class would love to have some eggs to hatch out.

Hopefully this all goes well with the shipping so I can start selling eggs.
smile.png
SOLD TO SOUTHERNBELLE!!!!

Last edited:
We have hatched MANY babies from these guys. They are gorgeous! Hope they make it there safely and I hope you get lots of babies.
smile.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom