Does my chick have coccidiosis?

4 Georgia Hens

Crowing
Jan 3, 2017
Northern Georgia
Hello everybody! I have a chick (it’s a couple weeks old) who I believe is very sick. I found it today hunched over, its eyes were closed, and its feathers were ruffled up. It was all by itself in a corner. I inspected it and it has no visible injuries or abnormalities apart from this odd behavior. I have seen no other warning signs like odd fecal matter or anything else similar to that but I’m assuming that this may be cocci. I would love some insight on Corid dosages and how to treat the rest of my flock. Thank you all in advance.

Hello everybody! I have a chick (it’s a couple weeks old) who I believe is very sick. I found it today hunched over, its eyes were closed, and its feathers were ruffled up. It was all by itself in a corner. I inspected it and it has no visible injuries or abnormalities apart from this odd behavior. I have seen no other warning signs like odd fecal matter or anything else similar to that but I’m assuming that this may be cocci. I would love some insight on Corid dosages and how to treat the rest of my flock. Thank you all in advance.
See this thread for dosage information.
https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/does-coccidiosis-kill-overnight.1381424/

Back
Top Bottom