Does my chicken have a bacteria infection?

Ry123

Songster
Feb 14, 2022
California, San Diego
Hi guys my chicken has been sick for 5 days now and hasn't shown much interest in eating. She has been having watery poops and her crest has fallen down and is a dark red. She is still active but shows no interest in eating but will peck here and there but not nearly as much as she should. She is still active and her crop has not been digesting everything. It has digested more then 2 days ago but still is having trouble. Her abdomen is okay she has no injuries. I am not sure if I should give her nutri-drench to help her out. She has no discharge from nose and eyes and isn't swollen at all. I don't know how I should treat her. I have given her antibiotics for 3 days and seemed to help but not too much. I don't know what to do or where to start can someone help me if possible? Her poops have also been coming out as a watery yellow and green color. These are her poops she has been giving:
20220212_134126 (1).jpg
Snapchat-227572294.jpg
Snapchat-111237894.jpg

However, she never laid a lot anyway even before this. And she had calcium available and everything she needed but rarely made eggs she would only make eggs her first 2 years and after that it was rare. So I am unsure if it could be either. Because she doesn't feel swollen and doesn't look in too much pain.

Back
Top Bottom