Does my duckling have a problem?

Bingo, eureka,whatever. From Wikipedia:The Australian Poultry Standards states in its introduction of the Australian Call that the breed is noticeable larger and has a different colour range to North American Calls.[5]
(Lightbulb goes on....check spooka's profile)
From Spooka's profile...Location: QLD Australia
That, I believe, explaines it.
Here in USA, call ducks are very tiny. Like a big handful size. I've seen them at fairs.

To set the record strait......Your Ducks are all Bantam Breeds....Calls can be that size...It depends though....Their are the Super tiny Calls and then ones a bit bigger......I have two of the Bantam sized like yours.....A white Call Hen and a Silver Mallard Call Drake.....I am ordering two Tiny Show quality Call in December......The Appleyards are Bantam Ducks......Still absolutely precious!!!!!

Enjoy the Ducks!!!

Cheers!

To set the record strait......Your Ducks are all Bantam Breeds....Calls can be that size...It depends though....Their are the Super tiny Calls and then ones a bit bigger......I have two of the Bantam sized like yours.....A white Call Hen and a Silver Mallard Call Drake.....I am ordering two Tiny Show quality Call in December......The Appleyards are Bantam Ducks......Still absolutely precious!!!!!

Enjoy the Ducks!!!

Cheers!

Thanks :) I can't really tell which ones are which, colour or otherwise! No one seems to be able to help me :p I love them all anyway!

Back
Top Bottom