Does my Hen Have Coccidiosis?

Human B complex has riboflavin, and a few chicken vitamins may have, but check the label. The B complex dosage is 1/4 tablet daily crushed and given orally in a bit of food or in a spoonful of water.

I just wanted to make sure that her vent was clear and that she had not had a prolapse.
Can I use liquid B12, an antimicrobial, and rooster booster instead of those because tractor supply doesn't have the ones you said.

Super B complex is sold at any pharmacy or grocery store. You can use any other vitamin with riboflavin. B12 has no riboflavin (B2), only B12. If you can quickly and gently wipe her off, without upsetting her, that might help it from turning solid.

Super B complex is sold at any pharmacy or grocery store. You can use any other vitamin with riboflavin. B12 has no riboflavin (B2), only B12. If you can quickly and gently wipe her off, without upsetting her, that might help it from turning solid.
Ok what about the antimicrobial?

OK will do. Thank you so much by the way!

The rooster booster has 32 milligrams of riboflavin, is that good?

This is what I got... What do I use and how much of each? I can tell you how much riboflavin is in each. Also the 3 on the right all have riboflavin in them.

IMG_20211027_204959416.jpg

Back
Top Bottom