Does this price for this amount of land sound right to you?

The electricity issue in itself might double the price. We've had to have electricity brought to certain parts of the ranch, and our local company charges $1500 for the pole alone!!! That doesn't include the labor and the lines. They require one pole every 100 feet.

Land here is $200,000+ for 5 acres. To me that is a great price. I would make sure to check out all the details in regards to the utilities to see how much that is going to add. I wish I could find something like that around here. I would build a new house and turn the existing house into a huge Chicken coop!!
big_smile.png
Good Luck! It looks like a very nice piece of property.

What ever you do, get an Attorney that specializes in realestate before you plop down any money. If your not a local there are a lot of pitfalls you can get stuck in. Deed restrictions and covenants are just two items that can make dream propery worthless. As far as electricity, you could probably get wind and solar to suffice if you have a modest house with a fire place. It won't be cheap tho.

Doug

seems like a good deal to me .. land around here is $$$.. i know a lady that has 55 acres outside of town and has already turned down offers of of two million dollars twice . there is another parcel in town that is 200 acres its on the market for ten million dollars . i own 5 acres and would love to have 20-25 acres for a mini farm but i would hate to leave the area so i could afford the land

29 acres of forest, hay field, river with buildings for $150K? Sounds like there is a good well, that needs to be plumbed in. Electricity could be brought in, otherwise, solar/wind for power is always an option.

Sounds heavenly, if you are the right temperment!

Sorry, but it looks like a flood waiting to happen... Very very pretty, and, if the price were right....

In Nebraska, there is a 7 acre parcel with a nice house and building avaialbel for 104,000 near a community looking to hire people....

Back
Top Bottom