Does tractor supply sell chicken antibiotics

How much for 1 chicken weighting 3-4 lbs? Looks like an injectable. She has an injury on top her head, and comb is gone. She survived a raccoon attack. I'm not sure if I should treat with antibiotic or put her down. Its been 4 days. We didn't notice it as she was out running around with the rest of them and thought she was fine. Until last night, she was sitting on the roost and she's still there. That's when i saw her up close, last night putting all to bed.

How much for 1 chicken weighting 3-4 lbs? Looks like an injectable. She has an injury on top her head, and comb is gone. She survived a raccoon attack. I'm not sure if I should treat with antibiotic or put her down. Its been 4 days. We didn't notice it as she was out running around with the rest of them and thought she was fine. Until last night, she was sitting on the roost and she's still there. That's when i saw her up close, last night putting all to bed.
I would start a new thread, people will see it more thst way, but I gave my chicks it via nebulizer. There’s videos on YouTube how to nebulize them and I had mine in for 15 minutes 2 times a day, make Sure to clean her wounds with saline solitiin and put some triple antibiotic in it, with no pain reliever. Good luck with her!

Back
Top Bottom