Dog attack, down to 8

Chickenmom283

Chirping
Mar 9, 2021
A dog attacked our 11 chicks. 8 safe, 3 missing and probably dead. The dog had one in its mouth but didn't take the chicken with it. It's either alive and hiding or dead somewhere. I love my babies, and don't want it to come back. Any ideas on how to prevent more attacks? We are missing 2 Wyandottes, Shimmer, which I had the chirping problem with, and Ghost, my floofy marshmallow ball of feathers, and an Australorp hen, Henrietta.

I am so sorry for your losses :(
Make another thread in predators and pests, people will actually be looking to help you with that issue there. And please reserve this forum type for “emergencies/diseases/injuries and cures” from now on. Again sorry for your losses and I hope this didn’t upset you (I am sorry if it did).

I am so sorry for your losses :(
Make another thread in predators and pests, people will actually be looking to help you with that issue there. And please reserve this forum type for “emergencies/diseases/injuries and cures” from now on. Again sorry for your losses and I hope this didn’t upset you (I am sorry if it did).
Oh okay! No, you didn't upset me, I just didn't know what other forum type I could use. Thanks, I'm trying to get over the chicks, since they are in a better place.

Back
Top Bottom