Dog attack! Split skin behind head/neck/back

It could have been closer to three but they were a disaster, lol!
Then Stiches!!!
Then trim the feathers away and if you knotted the suture, cut on the one side of the knot and pull it thru holding the knot in your fingers. I dont know if you did a running sutire or single tiex3.
But, get them out today. The longer u leave them in, the harder it is to get them out
Plus u chance infection.
Normally, dog bites are not sutured on humans becuz of the teeth bacteria vs infection.

Then Stiches!!!
Then trim the feathers away and if you knotted the suture, cut on the one side of the knot and pull it thru holding the knot in your fingers. I dont know if you did a running sutire or single tiex3.
But, get them out today. The longer u leave them in, the harder it is to get them out
Plus u chance infection.
Normally, dog bites are not sutured on humans becuz of the teeth bacteria vs infection.
Lol. You’re cute, thinking I did some actual stitch technique 😆. I call it the “holy crap, I bought these for a human emergency but let’s give it a go!” Technique. I’ll look around for some tiny scissors and give it a try. I also have this powder called Nsv Puffer, for ears, eyes and wound care, says it’s supposed to help prevent infection, think I should try it?

Lol. You’re cute, thinking I did some actual stitch technique 😆. I call it the “holy crap, I bought these for a human emergency but let’s give it a go!” Technique. I’ll look around for some tiny scissors and give it a try. I also have this powder called Nsv Puffer, for ears, eyes and wound care, says it’s supposed to help prevent infection, think I should try it?
No. Use neosporin or triple antibiotic/bacitracin.
I know you want to but, dont keep adding stuff to it. Just keep it moist with the Abx oint.

WOW!!! LIL KIDS AND YPU FOUND SISSORS?? LOL.
Dont keep adding stuff to the wounds. Just use neosporin or triple antibiotic/bacitracin.
I know you want to but, dont keep adding stuff to it. Just keep it moist with the Abx oint.
Trim those feathers away to open the area to air. This will allow you to watch for infection.
If she yells, talk softly and tell her you have to help her get better and keep cutting feathers off. I told mine she will feel beautiful again in a few
Weeks.
Plus, she might have PTSD from your suture job! LMAO

Trim those feathers away to open the area to air. This will allow you to watch for infection.
If she yells, talk softly and tell her you have to help her get better and keep cutting feathers off. I told mine she will feel beautiful again in a few
Weeks.
You always cut feathers then give her a break, then cut some more. Your goal today is to keep her drinking the electrolytes, eat moist food, get plenty of rest in a dark, clean, cool room. If she gets sluggish, bring in a friend. They are Flock creatures. Its amazing hpw much they perk up and jibber,-jabber back and forth. She will tell her froend what ypu did and how it hurt. Its too cute to listen to then cooing at one another and snuggle up together

You always cut feathers then give her a break, then cut some more. Your goal today is to keep her drinking the electrolytes, eat moist food, get plenty of rest in a dark, clean, cool room. If she gets sluggish, bring in a friend. They are Flock creatures. Its amazing hpw much they perk up and jibber,-jabber back and forth. She will tell her froend what ypu did and how it hurt. Its too cute to listen to then cooing at one another and snuggle up together

Weeks.
I trimmed her feathers as best I could and found some of the tiny blue string and was able to snip it and pull it out. I can’t say got all of it, but I just can’t see any more under her little feather stubs! She seems pretty agreeable, I think she knows I am trying to help her. She’s drinking water on her own now, as opposed to last night when I had to use a dropper. Gave her more electrolytes today. I’ll keep a close eye on her. It’s hard to see what’s happening under her shiny silver coating!

Back
Top Bottom