Dog chat!

Which of these dog breeds do do you prefer?

• Total voters
Pics
Abriana,
Lovely tri-color smoothie!! What's your Collie's heritage? Who bred that lovely head?!
Here's a pic of my sable smooth "Punkin". (Bellwether Queen Bee). She's 13 now. From the 2004 litter sired by Ch. Elsinore Caerleon Joint Venture out of our Bellwether Golden Princess ( a niece to Bellwether Let Your Light So Shine " ( Jamie).
Karen Tewart
Bellwether Collies , retired.
IMG_20170418_194518768.jpg

Wow...my favorite dog breed.

Well, after 7 Guide Dog for the Blind puppy raising projects (Labs, Goldens, German Shepherds), numerous personal pets (mini-Schnauzer, Sheltie, Rattie, Dauchsand, and plenty of mixed breeds), each and every one has had a special place and purpose.

Having said that, my all time favorite was my Sheltie, Scottie, who I lost too early (age 11 years) to cancer. He was my devoted shadow.

Shelties are gentle souls, incredibly smart, and devoted companions. They will turn themselves inside out to please you.

We did dog 4H and agility together with the kids.

He taught my son how to drive....my son learned to proceed more slowly and balanced through curves by keeping the Sheltie bubble in the middle of the back (Scottie would always stand with his head between the back seat cushions of the SUV).

I miss my little friend still.

My current companion is a Rat Terrier who is silly, sweet and goofy. He was a feral rescue. My home is the first home he's ever had (after coming out of the dog kennels of the rescue agency). With time and attention, he is turning into a fine companion, great Netflix surfer, and rat controller (13 kills just this summer).

He is named Dobby after the Harry Potter house elf...some very similar characteristics.

LofMc

Attachments

• 154546_311103932300172_1629934491_n (1).jpg
    154546_311103932300172_1629934491_n (1).jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 7
  • 100_0636.JPG
    100_0636.JPG
    268.7 KB · Views: 7
Wow...my favorite dog breed.

Well, after 7 Guide Dog for the Blind puppy raising projects (Labs, Goldens, German Shepherds), numerous personal pets (mini-Schnauzer, Sheltie, Rattie, Dauchsand, and plenty of mixed breeds), each and every one has had a special place and purpose.

Having said that, my all time favorite was my Sheltie, Scottie, who I lost too early (age 11 years) to cancer. He was my devoted shadow.

Shelties are gentle souls, incredibly smart, and devoted companions. They will turn themselves inside out to please you.

We did dog 4H and agility together with the kids.

He taught my son how to drive....my son learned to proceed more slowly and balanced through curves by keeping the Sheltie bubble in the middle of the back (Scottie would always stand with his head between the back seat cushions of the SUV).

I miss my little friend still.

My current companion is a Rat Terrier who is silly, sweet and goofy. He was a feral rescue. My home is the first home he's ever had (after coming out of the dog kennels of the rescue agency). With time and attention, he is turning into a fine companion, great Netflix surfer, and rat controller (13 kills just this summer).

He is named Dobby after the Harry Potter house elf...some very similar characteristics.

LofMc
I am sorry you lost Scottie. He sounds like he was very loyal!

Back
Top Bottom