Pics
I did not want a dog for a long time. Last week I gave in and my wife and I rescued a Pyrenees/Lab mix. He is an absolutely awesome puppy 4months old and 40lbs. Very gentle with the kids. Learns quickly. Great around goats and chickens. Loves other people. He would not make a good guard dog as far as an intruder goes but if a coyote got in with the goats I have a feeling he would be all over it. Everyone meet Diesel!!

C6BB562C-8B4E-429D-9ED0-05ACE29CEEFA.jpeg

I did not want a dog for a long time. Last week I gave in and my wife and I rescued a Pyrenees/Lab mix. He is an absolutely awesome puppy 4months old and 40lbs. Very gentle with the kids. Learns quickly. Great around goats and chickens. Loves other people. He would not make a good guard dog as far as an intruder goes but if a coyote got in with the goats I have a feeling he would be all over it. Everyone meet Diesel!!

View attachment 2012039

Awwww he is adorable!!! Congrats!!! We had a Lab/Great Pyrenees mix and he was the best dog!!! :love

Not so much dreaming, but trying to decide if I want another boxer down the road or if I should stick to the smaller Boston terrier, and or mix of a Boston. :) Decisions, decisions. :lol:

I'm also hung up on the Shih Tzu for some reason. Don't know why.

Not so much dreaming, but trying to decide if I want another boxer down the road or if I should stick to the smaller Boston terrier, and or mix of a Boston. :) Decisions, decisions. :lol:

I'm also hung up on the Shih Tzu for some reason. Don't know why.
That’s a tough decision!!! Those are all excellent breeds! And I know how much you love them all haha

And ooohh I sure planted a strong seed! 😂🤣

Maybe you should mix it up and go with the Shih Tzu 😂🤣

Since you just got two of your usual type breeds 😂🤣

Back
Top Bottom