I would live to get some Afghan Hounds. They're so pretty. I would grow their hair out really long and do lots of cute hairdos. And maybe breed them once or twice.

I also would like to get a toy Poodle. Teddy is a Maltipoo, so his mom is a red toy Poodle, and his dad is a Maltese. Their litte faces are just so cute.

And a pit bull. Their eyes are just so pretty and sweet. I saw a video of this one on the Dodo and I wish I could have adopted him. Only problem is that I'm allergic. I can snuggle with one and pet them when out and about but especially with all ready having two dogs in the house I think it would be too much for my allergies. But, who's knows, maybe by the time I'm older and looking to get another dog my allergies won't be as bad.

Yes, she is very cute. She is black and white and her name is Pepper. She is Pepper the Papipoo puppy! 🤣 Ok, she is not a puppy anymore but often acts like one.
Many years ago, my husband and I went outside my moms house when we were visiting and found a dog in the yard, it was a small dog, filthy and matted, we thought it must have been missing for weeks, we walked around the area with it hoping it would remember where it lived. Eventually someone drove past and told us where they thought it lived.

When we got there, we knocked and the very strange looking lady who answered the door (kind of reminded me of the fortune teller teacher at Hogwarts haha) told us she was trying to bathe it yesterday and it ran away and she couldn’t find it. She proceeds to tell us “his name is Pappy, so of course he’s a Shih Tzu”. She looked at us like we should recognize this as a funny or expected name.

Fast forward a few years, we were out somewhere, and we saw a papillon, my husband whispers to me “ I bet his name is Sh*tty.”

I can’t hear the word papillon without thinking of that.

Last edited:
I would live to get some Afghan Hounds. They're so pretty. I would grow their hair out really long and do lots of cute hairdos. And maybe breed them once or twice.

I also would like to get a toy Poodle. Teddy is a Maltipoo, so his mom is a red toy Poodle, and his dad is a Maltese. Their litte faces are just so cute.

And a pit bull. Their eyes are just so pretty and sweet. I saw a video of this one on the Dodo and I wish I could have adopted him. Only problem is that I'm allergic. I can snuggle with one and pet them when out and about but especially with all ready having two dogs in the house I think it would be too much for my allergies. But, who's knows, maybe by the time I'm older and looking to get another dog my allergies won't be as bad.
I hope your allergies get better!! I used to be allergic to dogs but then I outgrew it cause we always had them haha maybe what you need is a Lab or big shedder like we had so you can adapt 😂🤣 I was also allergic to cats and still somewhat am. At least to long haired ones.

Many years ago, my husband and I went outside my moms house when we were visiting and found a dog in the yard, it was a small dog, filthy and matted, we thought it must have been missing for weeks, we walked around the area with it hoping it would remember where it lived. Eventually someone drove past and told us where they thought it lived.

When we got there, we knocked and the very strange looking lady who answered the door (kind of reminded me of the fortune teller teacher at Hogwarts haha) told us she was trying to bathe it yesterday and it ran away and she couldn’t find it. She proceeds to tell us “his name is Pappy, so of course he’s a Shih Tzu”. She looked at us like we should recognize this as a funny or expected name.

Fast forward a few years, we were out somewhere, and we saw a papillon, my husband whispers to me “ I bet his name is Sh*tty.”

OMG :lau

That's funny! Here are a couple of pictures of my Papipoo. She has the poodle hair and ears and the papillon tail and long legs for her little body. As you can see, her fur is great for making snowballs!

98346248_10216899051369918_5263550165767159808_o.jpg

This is what happens when I let my husband look after my toy dog. He takes the "toy" part literally! :eek:
P1050366 2.jpg

That's funny! Here are a couple of pictures of my Papipoo. She has the poodle hair and ears and the papillon tail and long legs for her little body. As you can see, her fur is great for making snowballs!

View attachment 2301225

This is what happens when I let my husband look after my toy dog. He takes the "toy" part literally! :eek:
View attachment 2301226
She’s adorable :love and she seems like she can handle it ahah

View attachment 2301225

View attachment 2301226
I love the fence post warden! Nothing will get past her :)

I hope your allergies get better!! I used to be allergic to dogs but then I outgrew it cause we always had them haha maybe what you need is a Lab or big shedder like we had so you can adapt 😂🤣 I was also allergic to cats and still somewhat am. At least to long haired ones.
I was allergic to cats but ever since a feral cat that I rescued decided to make my home his within a month I was over it plus strangely I have coped with hay fever much better. Just to add a study I found really interesting claimed small children brought up with cats in their homes got fewer allergies.

I've been told that poodles don't cause allergic reactions, as they don't shed their fur.

I was allergic to cats but ever since a feral cat that I rescued decided to make my home his within a month I was over it plus strangely I have coped with hay fever much better. Just to add a study I found really interesting claimed small children brought up with cats in their homes got fewer allergies.

I've been told that poodles don't cause allergic reactions, as they don't shed their fur.
Oh wow that’s awesome!! Yeah, we always had a cat and/or dog growing up so I guess I got over it! But Mittens was short hair and I never got over Luna with the long hair. My brother though can’t even really come home cause the cat makes him all stuffy and sick. I thankfully am not that bad and it only bugs me if she’s right in my face lol

And yes that’s true! I think they actually have like hair instead of fur but I’m not sure. So they have no dander or fur or anything.

Back
Top Bottom