Dog / Human Conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
You should put up a camera system. You can use it in court if it goes that far. You should contact animal control and possibly law enforcement. Talk to them about all legal avenues. Some places allow you to set traps to protect your livestock.
Also some states allow you to shoot dogs that are on the act of killing your chickens. I wouldn’t hesitate.

No wonder he was cranky. Do you think it will stop him in the future?
It was the girlfriend that was fined. From what I've observed, she is prone to being a hothead. I do not know how either will react, but there is now an established penalty for trespassing. We will have to see.

We had lots of dog action starting after we left taking both our dogs in barnyard area with us. Camera was busy.

I ran out there and person was gone. Had to know I was coming
To answer what you asked the other day.
YES. I do think they are aware of this thread.
They are aware of your cameras, where they are placed. They are aware of your comings/goings - your routine.
Careful!
Change it up if you can.

I do not know. He was awfully mad for if she was just issued a warning. I'm not sure how to ask and if they can answer.
These people, SMH
So, let me get this straight... after all the background drama, today she waltzes past your no trespassing signs to smile for your camera and then gets upset that she is fined for trespassing?
Clearly, she was top of her class.

I had another logistics question for you, but I'll hold back on that because I think @Wyorp Rock is right. This seems to have become some sort of game to them, and even tracking you down to this forum wouldn't be such a stretch.

To answer what you asked the other day.
YES. I do think they are aware of this thread.
They are aware of your cameras, where they are placed. They are aware of your comings/goings - your routine.
Careful!
Change it up if you can.
I think the barking of my dogs has a repelling action on their dogs. They also are releasing their dogs at night thinking I am not aware if dogs come over. I am unable to determine if the dogs are out singly or as a group based on photographs so far. I will assume the thread is being monitored from this point forward. My activities would be easy to track owing to Facebook and professional affiliation. If she is employed by a state agency like she implied during the only face to face conversation we had, then her actions may have more cost than simply dealing with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom