Dog / Human Conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
Wait, they lady who's chickens were killed was happy about it? Or they lady who owned the dogs was happy about it?
The lady that owns the dogs was happy about loss of chickens. She has bad relations, very bad relations, with neighbors that had chickens. Both parties have pitbulls, but those owned by party with chickens I have not seen. The problematic ladies dogs where alleged to go across road to attack a tied pitbull. The owner of tied pitbull came out and non-lethally shot the hindquarters one of the attacking dogs as it retreated with a shotgun. Owner of attacking dog then tried to get medical bills covered by shooter. I do not know outcome of that. There is more drama to that although not really relevant to my efforts. This all occurred before I came into picture.

Pitbulls themselves are not all that bad, it's the owners that are good or bad. Still, owing to reputation, the pitbulls are intimidating.

Now some not good. Brindle female pitbull owned by yet another neighbr killed three and damaged six. Dogs were confined because we went to get grandma. Pitbull came back two more times. Third time Pup Pup and I ran it back to its owner. Owner came out with a pistil he kept partially hidden behind his leg. Pistil was for more my "entertainment". In the end he said just shoot his dog when she comes over to do damage. Too many dogs and too many dogs. both are owned by wackos. Missouri has it all.

Family started telling me it is time to move.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom