DOG SHOW *PRIZES* Ends 5th April.

Pics
Yes he was! He is a Grand Champion. I have a female who is also a Grand Champion and another female (powderpuff) who is just a pet. They are awesome little dogs ☺️

I love them too! It's one of the breeds I'm considering as my next dog, who I hope will be a show prospect. That, or another cavalier or a sighthound. But the Cresteds are so unique, yours seem very successful in the show ring so congratulations!

I love them too! It's one of the breeds I'm considering as my next dog, who I hope will be a show prospect. That, or another cavalier or a sighthound. But the Cresteds are so unique, yours seem very successful in the show ring so congratulations!
Thank you! It helps when they love to show. Petey turns into this whole other dog when in the ring. He loves it.

Thank you! It helps when they love to show. Petey turns into this whole other dog when in the ring. He loves it.

Yup, the best show dogs are the ones that are happy to be there! It might mean that they're a little more squirmy and don't always stack perfectly, but hey, it's totally worth it, and with experience this also mellows out

Maisie
4 years old
Australian cattle dog
Female
She LOVES playing ball, going camping, going on hikes, kayaking, anything that has to do with being outside! She is beyond loyal and attached to my hip!

Attachments

• maisie.jpg
    maisie.jpg
    339 KB · Views: 8
Entry 1
Name: Lozen
Breed: Mixed
Fun facts: she loves snow, so when it starts to melt she sadly rubs herself in the last patches as if she were a polar bear threatened by global warming
Picture: View attachment 3424355
My German Shepherd mix used to do that. He would burrow in with his nose too. Silly dogs in snow.

Back
Top Bottom