DOG SHOW *PRIZES* Ends 5th April.

Pics
Last edited:
3boKfob_5zcChqJu1vjzeF5hAHk2dYMM9K9pebAiEFPA4T3ZE9aq5IRs6_83FufU7PLaLV4GVPsltuycaUMr0qPLNAAT8F0sBZqNvok36eeb3lJkGJFhMLFd7KCBMZWVVqgeH6Uk3Zqemg96urXg8vRDRNRTybonsxEAGOohErftZLpbXs66oFOXuK4nVSV-RHQtjeAXFSorkA1QiOWBS_64v4TulzFDhkGDQlg6ZkuoLE6MXIbumWPOVzxKINXiD9QbaeDe8mIuNaLE4JgoM_0lmhiviNQ_zPxutFaNRahIDJUZ5L9usB4Kfr3Aj-fGUNf2i6OImNw9AI_nPtb80G2ffhU-D3P1l6pZQwY4AVNt2iJMWj5VGlfc3dRffVMMa2TXvzktRSxcAQJU2huBZWRfyj7BqUVusWXZ8ARr2jgNHPIUwR5wkTTDMK2HWQtvURRcN3Hpmmrb6Zw9eJHhSuOdBgcAUUkiFop8NQn-Oy5TJFxR-yKNf6aj0oC4yBZi95VfZg17ZVzcRRXxXwKv5MtrZu9b7euG4V0TSg5YW2FQvVNKZFneZg2KG5YMIfI5KkdsNA-zXjvVd0NhZ_YYKjoCK1PCFjhgcltJVg2X3rCilZ5-F7jtkbSOx0szgZyHZt_r8N9zTeIHsAwPbcL7RL8auzV7E4i2b7RN508CNOgujAi6aBIhelWDucLDb1zE-1zOvw3tcqWqYoVbNl6nOSRZ8BSHMtndFYnaLh1Hzrv51VSvmsimCFwByjjbn6n37dUprNgs1SUC2MA8gnkukV589JbPXmzPozI7A-nDxLrdt1Bt4STc8_z0Fh3ilT0EZ8CEkURWCpb0DeOAxEN_tWZdqukuclhCmLxFoQSklH5o3MFiDRlmK20MN6tig3NciJzCyL5k5COsy8ZxQuyY54nXJEGvCilyTEIse2axO4uCfvHb2w=w596-h794-no

DB Cooper
Sprocker Spaniel
dad is american Cocker Spaniel and mom is an English Springer Spaniel
20 months old
He is a male and now weighs 34.5 lbs
His goal in life is to PLAY and eat, in that order.
We play ball everyday and when the snow goes away and it dries up we will start with the frisbe
My maine coon cat is 12 and tolerates him if he stays his distance. If not, it's growling hissing and claws out.
And of course he chases her whenever he can
We live in the country so he can be outside on his own and sticks around for the most part.
He is gorgeous! I love sprocker spaniels!

How many does your dog know? I'm interested now :lau
She knows Sit, stay, come, lie down, down, up, heel, leave it, kennel, place, free, ok, sit pretty, roll over, high five, right paw left paw, pray, wave,spin, hold a treat on her nose, head or paws, fetch, she can put her toys away somewhat and sometimes, jump and under for agility which i dont compete in with her (due to her anxiety about everything)but will with my new pup, and we are working on dance. She also brace herself if a young child our person needs up, she does it with me all the time ill ask her to help me up from the couch, then she can find anything anywere if i hide it. Im sure im missing 1 or 2 .

20230112_154251.jpg

Name: Sammy ("Bell's Sunny")
Breed: Shetland Sheepdog, aka Sheltie

Sammy does not do tricks, but I can free range my chickens because he guards his territory effectively. A neighbor's dog got one chicken recently, but since then Sammy has made sure that dog - twice his size - does not leave his property or get near our property again. Sammy practically understands conversation, unlike our other Sheltie, Gracie, who has a more limited vocabulary. He's not only smart, he's almost eerily smart. He's the fastest-learning dog I've ever had, and makes me laugh, although he's crazy hyper, barks way too much (he's improving!), doesn't always come when called and can't stop himself from chasing vehicles. Basically, he's a juvenile delinquent with a heart of gold.

Back
Top Bottom