Dog the Bounty Hunter

big_smile.png
We saw them on TV last night and the camera guy or whoeveri t was asked about the BALLOON DAD, and Beth said something like, well we hope he jumps bail!
gig.gif

Quote:
My son just moved back from there when he got out of the Marines. He lived in Wahiawa, the town they are located in. He likes to watch the show to see his old neighborhood.

I found the show to be ridiculous, and the people wanna-be super heroes.
sickbyc.gif

We were scrolling through the guide and I see "dog" and automatically think it might be a show about dogs, my kids are yelling "Noooooo!"

Quote:
That's when we quit watching it.
sad.png
I really enjoyed the show, but I have zero-tolerance for that.

I did feel bad for them when they were imprisoned in Mexico. That was really scary.

I wouldn't want to make Beth mad, either!

Shelly

Quote:
That's when we quit watching it.
sad.png
I really enjoyed the show, but I have zero-tolerance for that.

I did feel bad for them when they were imprisoned in Mexico. That was really scary.

I wouldn't want to make Beth mad, either!

Shelly

Im not going to hold that against him.
If I was to hate or dislike everyone who dropped the N word there wouldnt be many I could talk to. I personally dont use it myself and always say something to correct someone that does use it. But Im not going to hold it against someone.

Quote:
So all their bails are fake? All their chases are fake? Taking them to the jail is fake?

Capturing Andrew Luster was fake? Going to jail for it was fake?
hu.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
So all their bails are fake? All their chases are fake? Taking them to the jail is fake?

hu.gif

hu.gif
That was my question?

Quote:

hu.gif

Of course !!!! all of it was definitly discussed and worked on all for the hype factor. Many of us have watched these reality shows long enough to see a pattern. Do you honestly think the producers of this show are going to let these knuckleheads run around doing there own thing without a hyped up direction and something to get the ratings up. come people now it is time for you to get some reality. All I am saying is that since the inception of these reality shows The hollywood types were always looking for an angle. I saw a reality TV show once about how an actor was auditioning for a reality show, thats was the straw that broke the camels back. Did you ever wonder how they get there info ??, instead they just pick up the phone and say Ok guys he is here lets go get'em, the producers staff finds these people. Let's look at the fact that there is some director saying Ok when you catch'em and cuff'em wouldn't it be great if you prayed with the guy, OOOHHHHH yeah that would be cool lets do it, the ratings this week are going to be through the roof LOL. I guess all I am saying is that these shows just want to give the viewer the illusion of reality, there all acting.

AL

Back
Top Bottom