Dog thread!🐾

This is my dog. She's a mini goldendoodle and her name is Sally. We named her that because when I was 5 yr old, I said that I was going to get a dalmatian and name her Sally. When we finally got a dog this year, I didn't end up getting a dalmatian, but we did end up getting to name her Sally😅

Attachments

• 20230331_002954.jpg
    20230331_002954.jpg
    483.1 KB · Views: 9
Looking in to getting a puppy! Because I need a spare assistance dog :th

Breed a really want is a standard schnauzer but they are hard to get so I am trying to pick a second breed but I can’t find any other breed that seems like what I want!

It needs to be
-mediums size (10-20kg about)
-medium-high energy
-preferable not shedding too much and not much brushing needed
-can do sports
-high drive
-no very high prey drive
-can live with cats
-confident

any ideas?

Breed a really want is a standard schnauzer but they are hard to get so I am trying to pick a second breed but I can’t find any other breed that seems like what I want!

It needs to be
-medium-high energy
-can do sports
-high drive
-no very high prey drive
-can live with cats
-confident

any ideas?
looking at english springer spaniels. Don’t know whether I would want field or show line :th

worried the show lines might be drooly, more coat to take care of, harder to find but I can actually show them

field line might be better for sports, less coat, easier to find, more hyper but smaller

It needs to be
-medium-high energy
-can do sports
-high drive
-no very high prey drive
-can live with cats
-confident

any ideas?
Boston Terrier? Virtually no coat care. Although they do not do well in hot weather or long periods of exercise.

Back
Top Bottom