Dog thread!🐾

Just finished taking my Winnie for her "first" walk (I am very behind in her training :oops:). Excuse her mess of harness/collar, I apparently do not have a harness that properly fits her.
View attachment 3461997
I have/do show, but it's only a handful of local shows each year. I do it for the fun.
This is my 10 yr old Misty :)
View attachment 3462002
If you didn't notice I do like my terriers ☺️
I love them too! Rat terriers?

:barnie Fanta hurt her knee about 2 weeks ago so she has been on crate rest and now she’s in season :he

no assistance dog for me for another 3 weeks :(
Sorry to hear that, that's no good. I guessed that she was a Lab mix just from that. My Lab mix had knee issues for over half her life. Sadly very common in poorly-bred Labs.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that, that's no good. I guessed that she was a Lab mix just from that. My Lab had knee issues for over half her life. Sadly very common in poorly-bred Labs.
yes half lab, thankfully she’s not very poorly bred, she just sprained her knee and continues to us it until its hurts a lot, then still uses to bounce :he

I really hope she has no joint issues :fl

Here are my three, all rescues.

This is Sammy, a 4 year old Border Terrier-Norfolk Terrier mix. He's amazing with the flock.
20230330_153135.jpg

This is Cyrus, a 7 year old German Shepherd who does mobility assistance. He was chased by a turkey once and is now afraid of poultry. 🙄
20230213_123617.jpg

And my oldest baby is Ziggy, an 11 year old Miniature Schnauzer-Westie mix. He's all but blind now but loves watching chicks in the brooder because he can see the movement.
20230210_124117.jpg

Back
Top Bottom